Wondering if the X Pole A-Frame is the right rig for you? This post is for you!
The X Pole A-Frame is rumored to be the benchmark for excellence and the most advanced freestanding aerial rig that’s available in the market.
But to what extent does it meet expectations? Let’s find out.
In this post, we will take a detailed look at the X-Pole A-Frame and give you our honest opinion on whether or not it’s worth the investment. We’ll cover everything from all the main features, their benefits as well as how to install it. So, if you’re ready to get swinging, read on for our full X-Pole A-Frame review.
What Makes X Pole A-Frame Better Than Others?
The portability of this setup is one of its many attractive features, as it enables you to use it virtually anywhere. The installation is simple as well!
You can carry this with you and set it up fast either with a friend or by yourself to practice, in contrast to other circus rigs, which are typically much larger.
Also read: X Pole Sport review
On X Pole A-Frame, you can practice nearly every type of aerial art, including yoga, the static trapeze etc.. but not dynamic drops. You can use it in the comfort of your own house, provided you have a space that is sufficiently sized.
X Pole A-Frame Features
The following is a list of the main features of the X-Pole A-Frame:
- Telescoping legs that may extend to provide additional height have a height range that can be adjusted from 8 feet to 11.42 feet (2450mm-2480mm).
- Can be used both indoors and outdoors.
- Ideal for aerialists of all experience levels, from beginners to seasoned veterans and everyone in between.
- It can be used with yoga hammocks, aerial silks, and Lyra hoops, however each of these should be purchased separately.
- Very fast and easy to set up.
- It includes storage bags to store the rig when you are not using it.
- Easy to carry due to its low weight.
X Pole recommends a weight limit of 150 KG or 330 lbs and it can be used from 8ft upto a 11.42ft. Also check out our plus size pole dancing guide.
Pros and Cons Of The A-Frame
Let’s now take a look at the pros and cons of the X Pole A-Frame. Lets begin with the PROs:
- Different from the majority of other frames on the market, A frame was designed specifically using it in the air.
- Made to last, although not the first to popularize aerial or pole fitness
- Thanks to its height-adjustable legs, it can be used in spaces with extremely low ceilings.
- Very risk-free for use once assembled correctly.
- If you follow the included instructions, installation only takes 15 minutes.
- Adaptable to different settings and varying levels of available height.
- Compactly stows away in the included bags.
- Easy to pack up and move around between venues thanks to its portability.
- You can use silks, hammocks, or Lyra hoops with this frame, making it a very adaptable purchase.
Some cons of the X-pole A-Frame are outlined below
- Frame movement makes it unsuitable for swinging activities like trapeze due to its otherwise sturdy construction.
- It can be carried around, however not in the sense of “throwing it in a bag and carrying it on your shoulder.” Putting the frame in a car’s trunk can be a bit of a hassle.
- Using a freestanding frame can take some getting used to if you’re used to having aerial hooks permanently installed in the ceiling.
- Putting up and taking down the frame is a two-person job, so you should always have a willing assistant on hand.
- No silks, hammock, or hoop are included with the frame; all accessories must be purchased separately.
Where To Buy The A Frame?
You can buy it from the X Pole’s online store or on amazon who is an authorized distributor of x pole products. Be careful of fakes if you buy from marketplaces like eBay or Craigslist.
How To Install the X-Pole A-Frame
The A-Frame is super easy to set up and install. Once you know what you’re doing, it only takes about 10 minutes to complete. However, X-pole suggests setting it up with the help of another friend
If you are assembling it indoors, the single most important consideration is adequate floor space and ceiling height.
To get a good feel for how to set up your X-Pole A-Frame, watch the video below.
The X Pole team has outdone itself with this remarkable aerial rig. You can FLY with complete peace of mind knowing that A Frame has your back thanks to the stability and durability of this frame. The X Pole A-Frame is ideal whether you’re just getting started with aerial sports or you’ve been practicing for a while.
You can reach your full potential in any aerial sport if you invest in enough time practicing. Equipment quality shouldn’t be an issue. However you can do what you love in the comfort of your own home, whether it’s in the bedroom, the backyard, or even on the beach, thanks to your freestanding frame.
How much weight can an X pole a-frame hold?
Normal aerial training on the A-Frame with silks, hoops, and static trapeze can hold and is safe for up to 150 kilograms.
Can you leave the X pole a-frame outside?
Your X-frame A-pole is suitable for use both inside and outside the house, yes. However, you need to remain cautious if the weather outdoors is bad.